Properties of Turinabol
Turinabol is chosen as the first course primarily because of its safety.
This drug is not affected by the aromatase enzyme, so it is not converted to estrogen. Thus, it is not threatened by the side effects inherent to aromatization steroids.
The most frightening thing for novice athletes is their ability to “catch” the side effects of estrogen called gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is the growth of male mammary glands under the influence of excessive amounts of estrogen.
So I repeat that there is no risk of gynecomastia while taking Turinabol because Turinabol is not converted to estrogen.
Liver stress on the course is mild. In general, there is no need to use hepatoprotectants during or after a course.
Anastrozole or other aromatase inhibitors are not required even during Turinabol treatment.
Read more about use Turinabol cycle
- The growth of muscle mass is slow, but the mass is variable without fat and excess fluid retention.
- protects the circulatory system from blood clots
- medium fat burning effect
- Promotes regeneration of muscle fibers damaged by training
- Accelerates glycoogenesis and increases muscle performance and endurance.
- Few estrogenic and androgenic side effects
- good strength increase
- Minimize inhibition of auto-testosterone production, no need to use gonadotropins during the process
- Working with “weight” increases muscle from 4 kg to 8 kg.
The potential side effects of OT were dose-dependent and varied according to the user’s gender. For women, according to the masculinization trend, appearance was associated with doses greater than 20 mg per day and long-term drug use. In men, testosterone production can be significantly reduced. In OT, gynecomastia was rare. The effects of TK on water and electrolyte balance are not very strong and are very rare in water retention and elevated blood pressure in athletes. In the instructions for use of the drug, the manufacturer recommended regular monitoring of liver function, i.e. not to rule out the possibility of liver damage at high doses.