Turinabol is an anabolic and androgenic steroid, the chemical name is chlorodehydromethyltestosterone. It is in nature quite close to methandrostenolone. Release form Turinabol – tablets. The main difference from classical “methane” is the presence of an extra chlorine atom on the fourth carbon atom. The medicine was first developed in 1961 by Josephamr, a German pharmaceutical company. The steroid has also been found under the names Turinover, Turanabol, Turamoth, and a few others.
Turinabol (simply “Turik”) is also referred to by some as the younger brother of Methandienone. If it resembles methane in structure and effect on the body. It differs from methane only in having an extra chlorine atom in the 4th position. But there are still some significant differences in efficiency.
Creation of the drug
Turinabol was developed in Germany in the 1960s. At first it was used only in athletics. And among both men and women. The results were very good. Good increase in strength and speed were observed in the absence of side effects. Over time, Turinobol has been widely used by strength athletes.
Properties and features
- Just like oscandrolone, turinabol absolutely does not aromatize (does not turn into estrogens). This is both bad and good at the same time. The advantage is that with this property, there is no need for post-cycle therapy (PCT). Since there is no increased amount of estrogen in the body. This means that there are no side effects such as gynecomastia, acne, etc. The downside is that muscle mass and body weight in general grows much worse. Since the lack of aromatization always negatively affects the growth of mass.
- You are not flooded with water. That is, all the weight that you gain on turinabol will be muscles. When compared with methane, then weight gain on turinabol is about 2 times slower. But it is highly likely that after the end of the course, all the weight gained will remain with you. In other words, you are slowly but surely gaining lean muscle. How slow? Well, an average of 3 kg per month.
- If methane suppresses the production of its own testosterone by 60% – 70%, oxandrolone does not suppress it at all, then turinabol suppresses by about 20% – 30%. Which is not so significant. And practice shows that the level of your testosterone is restored in about a week after the end of the course.
- The half-life of turinabol is 16 hours. That is, it is desirable to drink it 1 – 2 times a day. Better 2 times, so that the hormonal background is constantly at the same level.
- People who take it often report a strong increase in libido. It is understandable. After all, the production of your own testosterone does not change much. And plus is added on top due to this steroid. And this applies to both sexes. I observed the same effect when using oxandrolone (for the same reasons). And the sword was constantly smoking))
- Like all tablet preparations, turinabol is toxic to the liver. This toxicity is similar to that of methane. As a rule, people who do not experience liver problems do not have them when taking Turinabol.