- Who was the greatest king of the world?
- Who is the biggest ruler of world?
- Who is the greatest leader of all time?
- Who was the most evil king?
- Who was the most evil leader in history?
- Who is the No 1 politician in world?
- Who was the 1st king ever?
- Who was first king of India?
- What is the greatest civilization in history?
- Who is King in England?
Who was the greatest king of the world?
Here are history’s greatest rulers:Caesar.Alexander the Great.
Genghis Khan.Queen Elizabeth I.
Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States and led the country through its greatest internal struggle, the Civil War.More items…•.
Who is the biggest ruler of world?
1. Genghis Khan. Born under the name of Temujin, Genghis Khan was a Mongolian warrior and ruler who went on to create the largest empire in the world – the Mongol Empire.
Who is the greatest leader of all time?
The below are the top 12 greatest leaders of the world.Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. … Nelson Mandela. … Martin Luther King Jr. … Abraham Lincoln. … George Washington. … Napoleon Bonaparte. … Franklin D. … Winston Churchill.More items…•
Who was the most evil king?
The granddaddy of all mad kings is King Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonian ruler whose first-person account of a seven-year descent into animal-like insanity is one of the most fascinating sections of the Old Testament book of Daniel.
Who was the most evil leader in history?
15 Of The Most Evil Men The World Has Ever SeenAdolf Hitler (1889-1945) … Joseph Stalin (1878-1953) … Vlad the Impaler (1431-1476/77) … Pol Pot (1925-1998) … Heinrich Himmler (1900-1945) … Saddam Hussein (1937-2006) … Idi Amin (1952-2003) … Ivan the Terrible (1530-1584)More items…
Who is the No 1 politician in world?
Historical top ten rankings20091Barack Obama President of the United States2Hu Jintao General Secretary of the Communist Party of China3Vladimir Putin Prime Minister of Russia4Ben Bernanke Chair of the Federal Reserve6 more rows
Who was the 1st king ever?
King Sargon of AkkadKing Sargon of Akkad—who legend says was destined to rule—established the world’s first empire more than 4,000 years ago in Mesopotamia.
Who was first king of India?
Chandraguptaruled over the region were Chandragupta (reigned c. 321–297 bce) and Ashoka…… The son of King Chandra Gupta I and the Licchavi princess Kumaradevi, he is pictured as a muscular warrior,……
What is the greatest civilization in history?
1) The British Empire was the largest empire the world has ever seen. The British Empire covered 13.01 million square miles of land – more than 22% of the earth’s landmass. The empire had 458 million people in 1938 — more than 20% of the world’s population.
Who is King in England?
Queen Elizabeth IIThe current monarch and head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, who ascended the throne in 1952. The monarch and their immediate family undertake various official, ceremonial, diplomatic and representational duties.