- What is the meaning of absolutely?
- How exactly or how is it exactly?
- What is the similar meaning of exactly?
- How do you say exactly the same?
- What are different ways to say exactly?
- What can I say instead of same?
- Where do we use exactly?
- What do you mean by exactly?
- Where do you put normally in a sentence?
- What is the difference between exactly and absolutely?
What is the meaning of absolutely?
without exception; completely; wholly; entirely: You are absolutely right.
without doubt or reservation; positively; certainly: I’ll absolutely support your candidacy.
(of a transitive verb) without an object..
How exactly or how is it exactly?
So what we care about is getting an answer. Exactly is an adverb; it modifies a verb. Your first example, “What exactly is…” would be the correct form. The second is more informal; “Exactly what is…” has moved “exactly” away from the verb it is modifying.
What is the similar meaning of exactly?
0. 0. Find another word for exactly. In this page you can discover 43 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for exactly, like: correctly, specifically, precisely, absolutely, just, certainly, faithfully, entirely, accurately, altogether and fully.
How do you say exactly the same?
exactly the same / synonymsjust the same. adj.exactly alike. adj.precisely the same. adj.absolutely the same. adj.exactly same. adj.exactly identical. adj.absolutely same. adj.all cats are grey in the night. adj.More items…
What are different ways to say exactly?
What can I say instead of same?
Synonyms & Antonyms of samecoequal,duplicate,equal,even,identical,indistinguishable.
Where do we use exactly?
You use exactly before an amount, number, or position to emphasize that it is no more, no less, or no different from what you are stating. Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height. Agnew’s car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o’clock.
What do you mean by exactly?
1a : in a manner or measure or to a degree or number that strictly conforms to a fact or condition it’s exactly 3 o’clock these two pieces are exactly the same size. b : in every respect : altogether, entirely that was exactly the wrong thing to do not exactly what I had in mind. 2 : quite so —used to express agreement.
Where do you put normally in a sentence?
We don’t normally use them. It wasn’t something she would normally do – buying clothes specifically for a trip. We normally expel the Ancient Ones.
What is the difference between exactly and absolutely?
Exactly means accurate. They are two different words with different meanings. … Both of the words ‘ Absolutely ‘ and ‘ Exactly ‘ are used as an adverb where the former also functions as an intensifier . Absolutely means ‘ perfectly , utterly , without question ‘ .