- What is fav short for?
- What is your favorite food answer?
- How do you spell beautiful?
- What is another word for love?
- What do you mean by Favourite person?
- What word is Favourite?
- What is faze mean?
- Is fav a word?
- What is the meaning of wave?
- How do you describe someone?
- What is the meaning of all time favorite?
- What is a fan favorite Meaning?
What is fav short for?
Fav or fave is short for “favorite.” In addition to usage as an adjective or noun, it can be used as a verb, meaning “to mark a piece of content as a favorite on a website.”.
What is your favorite food answer?
Among the number of food, Pizza is my favourite food because it tastes and smells fabulous. The pizza itself looks so yummy, crispy and so cheesy. There is no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap. My love for Pizza is very high.
How do you spell beautiful?
beautifulbutifl – 31.9%butiful – 12.19%blutifl – 7.78%beautifull – 5.25%beatiful – 4.98%beutiful – 2.91%beautifu – 2.28%beautful – 1.17%More items…
What is another word for love?
In this page you can discover 95 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for loving, like: enamored, kind, respecting, admiring, fond, having a good will toward, unloving, tender, appreciative, in-love and idolizing.
What do you mean by Favourite person?
Your favourite thing or person of a particular type is the one you like most. … If you describe one person as the favourite of another, you mean that the second person likes the first person a lot and treats them with special kindness.
What word is Favourite?
“Favorite” (or “favourite,” if that’s the spelling you favour) is a word that can be used both as a noun and as an adjective. … We mentioned that favorite can also be used as an adjective. When we use it like that, favorite has only one meaning—“most liked” or “preferred”: Blue is Peter’s favorite color.
What is faze mean?
transitive verb. : to disturb the composure of : disconcert, daunt Nothing fazed her.
Is fav a word?
Fave is more phonologically right based on English spelling rules. Fav is more true to an abbrev(e?) of the written word because there is no ‘e’ in it.
What is the meaning of wave?
noun. a disturbance on the surface of a liquid body, as the sea or a lake, in the form of a moving ridge or swell. any surging or progressing movement or part resembling a wave of the sea: a wave of the pulse. … a fluttering sign or signal made with the hand, a flag, etc.: a farewell wave.
How do you describe someone?
2. Describing Someone’s Character and Personalitypolite (Please be polite to our guests.)friendly (Everyone was very friendly towards me.)honest (He was a hard-working honest man.)generous (She’s always very generous to the kids.)rude (She was very rude about my driving.)lazy (He is the laziest boy in the class.)More items…
What is the meaning of all time favorite?
1. Definition (expr.) favorite of all choices, during all times. Examples Mexican food is my all time favorite for any meal. Nothing will ever be better.
What is a fan favorite Meaning?
player who is very popular with the supporters of a particular team or sport: The tennis player quickly became a fan favorite. SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases. Liked, or not liked, by many people.